Sunday 27 May 2018

Card - Blowing kisses by MFT

Yesterday afternoon we returned from our one week holiday from France. We visited that part of the Loire Valley that we couldn't see last year. It was wonderful!

But now I'm back and I was so lucky today for having some time to finish a card.




For making this card, I combined two challenges of the MFT Card Challenge, the Sketch Challenge 386 and the Color Challenge 94.


What I used:

MFT Pure Innocence, Blowing Kisses

MFT Birdie Brown, New Best Friends

Die-Namics, Stitched Fishtail Flags

Die-Namics, Stitched Circle

Die-Namics, Swiss Dots

Die-Namics, A2 Rectangles Stax 1

Copic Sketch markers

Ranger white embossing powder





With my card, I also would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Use more than one stamp



Thanks so much for stopping by!!!


2 comments:

  1. I adore this stamp. I love the polka dot die plate you used. Darling card. Thank you for joining us for Simon Says Stamp's more than one stamp challenge! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how sweet - and the pretty colours are just right for this gentle image.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!