Friday 18 May 2018

Birthday card with one of the crazy dogs

I have two favourite crazy dogs in Tim's Crazy Dog stamp set. One of them is this Vizsla because I'm Hungarian and the Vizsla is Hungarian too. The other one is the Miniature Schnauzer or at least I think that is a Schnauzer. And I also like the French Bulldog, but of course, the others adorable too - I really don't want to hurt the other dogs' feelings :-)  


Now here is my colourful birthday card with a crazy Vizsla!





What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Dogs by Tim Holtz (CMS271)

Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Things by Tim Holtz (CMS237)

Stampers Anonymous, Perspective by Tim Holtz (CMS213)

Stampers Anonymous, Harlequin layering stencil by Tim Holtz (THS016)

Copic Sketch markers (for the stamped images)

Neenah Solar White paper (for the stamped images)

Canson 300 gsm watercolour paper (for the background)

Tsukineko Memento, Tuxedo Black (for the images)

DecoArt Americana paint (Pineapple)

Amsterdam white acrylic paint (for toning down the yellow background)

Ranger Archival inks, Chrome Yellow, Shadow Grey (for the background stamping and stencilling)

Tim Holtz Small Talk, Occasion sticker book

Uni Posca White pen (for the scribbled lines)

etc.




With my card, I would like to join the following challenges:

- Craft Stamper Magazine May TIMI challenge: Anything goes

- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Stencil it

- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Stencil it



Thank so much for stopping by!!! 

MentésMentésMentésMentés

4 comments:

  1. Hi,Monika ! This is such a fun card. You have an eye on colors. I love the bright colors you used. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Marge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card! Your coloring skills really bring this adorable dog to life and I love your subtle harlequin pattern in the background. This card is both whimsical and very sophisticated. It was such a treat to see and I'm so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab ..... love the dog, he's beautifully coloured. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those crazy dogs do make me smile - great colouring on this bright, fun card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!