Sunday 15 April 2018

Mother's Day card with 3D roses

On the first Sunday of May, we celebrate the mothers in Hungary. I made this card for my "anyu" (mom in Hungarian).



For the wall, I used a texture paste with big grains. After drying I made the walls dirty with watered grey paint. I inked the card edges with Shadow Grey Archival ink. 

The roses were made in advance.


With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Add some texture


Thanks so much for stopping by!!! xx


MentésMentésMentésMentésMentésMentés

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Monika :-) the brick wall is fabulous, lovely texture, and the floral arrangement is stunning, so beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!