Saturday 10 March 2018

Card with red roses

Let me show you my latest make, a card with red roses. For this, I used the three red flowers I had made the day before yesterday.




The background was made by the same way like here.

The only difference that here I used brown Tsukineko Memento ink and it blurred when I smeared white acrylic paint on the surface. But I really like the effect I achieved here.



What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Small Tattered Florals by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Bigz Die, Garden Greens by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits Die, Garden Greens by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits Die, Handwritten Celebrate by Tim Holtz

DecoArt acrylic paints (White Wash, Spa Blue)

Amsterdam white acrylic paint

Ranger Distress ink pad, Gathered Twigs





I hope you like it! Happy crafting!



MentésMentés

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Monika! The deep rich red is quite striking on the blue wood grain background! The flowers look like they are freshly cut from the garden! I just butchered my climbing rose yesterday! I hope it lives! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!