Sunday 18 February 2018

Viking's winter wishes

Today this is my second post because the Creative Olympics ends very soon over at MFT Challenge blog. And I wanted to give myself a last chance to enter again. And how lucky I am, with this card I can join two different challenges, the Stamping Slalom because I used three stamp sets and the Freestyle because I made a winter scene.




What I used:

MFT, BB Viking stamp

MFT, PI Warm Wishes stamp

MFT, Oh Christmas Trees stamp

MFT, Snowfall stencil

Die-Namics, Snowdrift die

Die-Namics, Sentiment Strips die

DecoArt Americana paints (Blue Chiffon) - for the background

Ranger, Glossy Accents  - for the snowdrift

Ranger Distress Stickles, Clear Rock Candy - for the snowdrift

Ranger Texture Paste, Opaque Matte - for the snowfall

Copic Sketch markers - for the Viking

Tsukineko StazOn Forest Green - for the pine tree

vellum - in front of the text

silver brads - for the text strip

Ranger Archival ink, Cornflower Blue - for the text

Crafter's Companion, Neenah Solar White paper - for the Viking

Tsukineko Memento ink, Tuxedo Black - for the Viking

Stick it! 3D foam adhesive tape






Can you see how sparkly is my snow? The Clear Rock Candy stickles make it.


And here is the logo of the Creative Olympics - I really enjoyed it!




MentésMentés

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!