Monday 19 June 2017

Card with pirate, palm tree and treasure

My crafting room will be finished soon! Our contractor had already left and just a few things are waiting for me, for example to sand the beams and to paint them white and some other paintings too :-)

But I hope this week I can use my crafting attic again!

Today I would like to show you a cute pirate card.






What I used:

MFT Stamps, BB Party like a pirate stamp set

Die-Namics die, Puffy clouds

Sizzix Thinlits die, Tropical by Tim Holtz (661207)

Idea-ology Small Talk stickers

Ranger Distress ink pads

Ranger Distress and Zig Clean markers


And here are some photos about the renovation:


Before






After







And here is one of the beams I've already started to sand with my Bosch sander.




Have a nice week! Happy crafting!



1 comment:

  1. He is definitely a cute little pirate - good thing he has the parrot to guard the gold - the pirate isn't very scary!

    How exciting that your attic is nearly ready to move back into - it looks amazing! Good luck finishing the sanding.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!